Women’s work and participation in public life, ” indispensable ” Seeing as Koruma Group of Companies, Turkey and continues to support the project on gender equality around the world. It is taking steps in this direction in order to develop the country’s economy and strengthen equality of opportunity.
Lastly, the Koruma Group of Companies, which has signed the Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs) established in partnership with the United Nations Global Compact and the United Nations Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment Unit, the following 7 principles are implemented in a number of applications.
1. Ensuring high-level corporate leadership for gender equality
2. To treat all women and men fairly in business life, to respect human rights and the principle of non-discrimination; supporting these policies
3. Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of all male and female employees
4. Supporting women’s education, courses and professional development opportunities
5. Entrepreneurial development, supply chain and marketing methods for women’s empowerment
6. Promote equality through community initiatives and advocacy work
7. Assessing and achieving public reporting on gender equality achievements
The Koruma Group believes that it can contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and sustainable development by developing projects on gender equality and continues to work for this purpose.